Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Short post for today because I've got more important business to handle this evening...and as my sister pointed out today my posts are WAY too long for the average person to stay focused on...I've added that to the list of things to work on.  Today is the 'Interrogators' 2nd birthday and I'm off to "Old McDonalds" (that would be the home of Ronald McDonald for those of you unfamiliar with the world in the mind of children) followed by an intimate cake and ice cream ceremony at home. I'll share the transformation of the birthday girl just out of bed (looking eerily like a Nick Nolte mug shot) into the beautiful birthday princess...she picked the outfit out herself...what a little DIVA! 


Must be the hair???


Transformation Complete!


No comments:

Post a Comment